Prime Line Packaging offers a wide variety of materials for packaging construction, such as Kraft paper, traditional paper, bamboo paper, post consumer waste paper and bleached and colored papers. Most of our papers are ecologically sound.
We are also proud to offer an alternative ink option which his ecologically sound: soy ink.
Soy ink is versatile, affordable and biodegradable. An alternative printing option to traditional petroleum-based ink, soy ink offers a greener option to partner with your ecologically aware paper choice.
Soy ink offers multiple benefits including:
- The ink is made of soy beans, a renewable source
- It results in brighter, more vibrant colors
- As an ink choice, soy ink is both an affordable and economical option
- Soy ink is gentle on printers, requiring less harsh chemicals to cleans and maintain the printers between printing processes
- Soy ink is recyclable and creates an easier product to recycle
Ideal as a choice for printing on Kraft and uncoated papers, soy ink furthers your green initiatives. Paper is more easily recycled when printed with soy inks.
Let Prime Line Packaging show you our alternative printing options for your eco friendly paper packaging. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the vivid colors, stellar branding and reasonable price. Sustainable, ecologically friendly packaging can be beautiful as well as functional.