Prime Line’s President, Irwin Abraham, recently visited our factories in India. We try to be hands-on in all areas of the packaging business. Here he is helping screen print some of our bags!
Thanks to everyone who visited our booth at GlobalShop last week!
When you think of bags, think beyond plastic and paper. Consider unique durable fabrics such as cotton, linen, bamboo, jute and muslin. Their attractive appearance creates enviable, fashionable bags which can be customized with colors, printing and design to match your branding.
Fabrics are environmentally friendly, surprisingly affordable and long lasting. Custom fabric bags will become your customer’s favorite tote bag for every day living, especially if crafted from unique, gorgeous fibers.
- A natural fiber from the cotton plant and its seed pod
- Widely used and affordable soft fabric
- Environmentally friendly since its from a renewable source
- Washable and durable
- Made from flax fiber
- Strong and durable fabric
- Variety of textures are available
- A plant, technically a grass, is woven into a soft, durable fabric
- Moisture absorbing fabric with a supple grain
- Eco-friendly from a renewable source
- Constructed from a vegetable fiber
- Antistatic properties and high tensile strength
- Can be blended with other materials
- A soft, fine cotton fabric
- Low thread count with smooth finish
- Medium to light weight
Any of these natural fabrics can be constructed into a variety of styles and designs. They can also be custom dyed, washed, and accented with custom decorative printing, stitching, and embroidery. Any of these custom options are ideal for promotional or retail bags.
Request a quote from Prime Line Packaging on your next fabric special order. We can suggest creative fabrics and designs.